4D3N Manila & Tagaytay HighlandsyFree and Easy SGD438
Private Tour - Per Booking Per Car/Van & English Speaking Guide
Nam Ho Travel offers a wide range of tours & holiday packages, travel deal, free and easy itinerary, air tickets booking for Singapore travel agents.
Day 1: Singapore - ManilaDepart by scheduled flight for Manila, one of the oldest cities in Asia and it is also Philippines' capital city. Welcome upon arrival and transfer to hotel. Rest.Day 2: Full Day Tagaytay Highlands & Manila City Tour (B/L)After breakfast, take a scenic drive to Tagaytay City, located just 56 kilometers south of Manila and at 2250 feet above sea level, Tagaytay is cool and invigorating. Often tagged as a 'Nature City ', it is the perfect environmental destination, with its awesome nature views and clean refreshing mountain air. Sitting serenely at the centre of Taal Lake is the Taal Volcano, whose crater houses another volcano known as " lake within a volcano within a lake within a volcano ". The journey first takes you to visit 'The Palace In The Sky ' which give a breathtaking view of Taal Volcano and the surrounding areas. After lunch at the popular Josephine Restaurant drive back to Manila , enroute make a stop at fruits stalls where you can pickup some mangoes, big avocado and fresh strawberries. An introduction of the past and present Manila. See the Philippine's financial district, Makati City, passing by growing residential and business complexes through the ' Millionaire's Row ' also know as Forbes Park and view the American War Memorial. Intramuros, also known as the " Walled City ", tour Fort Santiago, a Spanish medieval fortress that used to be Spain's most durable bastion in the East. Drive through the cobbled streets of Manila Cathedral, Casa Manila and the ancient San Agustin Church. (Note : For Muslim tour members, Halal packed lunch)Day 3: Manila Free Day (B)Manila City renowned for it huge shopping malls and gourment centre has plenty instore for you to bargain and explore. You may wish to visit The Mall of Asia for your shopping pleasure. Built on 19.5 hectares of reclaimed land, SM Mall of Asia has a gross floor of 390.193 square metres and consist of four buildings interconnected by walkways . The main mall includes shopping & dinning establishment and food courts. Or visit the newly open Resort World Manila, Philippines first integrated lifestyle hub (Free RWM Membership). Enjoy aweinspiring acts and performances by local & international artiste at RWM Bar 360, test your luck at the gaming facilities, with more than 1000 slot machines and 300 tables games or shop for the best of luxury brands at RWM The Newport Mall.Day 4: Manila - Singapore (B)Mabuhay … Bid farewell to Manila as you will be transfer to the airport for your flight back to Singapore.
- For passengers who purchase land tour only, kindly advise your flight details.
- Any extension of stay after the tour on own arrangement, return airport transfer will not be provided.
- Any cancellation after confirmation of room or no show, all hotels will charge cancellation fee and no show charges as per their terms and conditions.
Tour Price Includes
- Return economy class airfare on Philippine Airline, book on ' U ' class.
- 3 nights stay at your choice of hotel
- All transfer, meals and sightseeing as per tour itinerary (Private Tour).
Tour Price Excludes (taxes subject to change with or without prior notice)
- Philippine Airlines Singapore airport taxes & fuel surcharge - S$190.00 (To be paid together with tour fare)
- Manila Airport Tax - Peso 550 (S$18.00) (To be paid in Philippines)
- Optional tipping for tour guide and driver - S$4.00 per pax per day (Please pay directly to tour guide)