4D3N Malaysia Family FunGroup Tour SGD0
Nam Ho Travel
Nam Ho Travel offers a wide range of tours & holiday packages, travel deal, free and easy itinerary, air tickets booking for Singapore travel agents.
Day 1: Arrival - Malacca - Kuala Lumpur (L/D)Assemble at 07.30am at Pearl’s Centre to board our air-conditioned coach bound for Malaysia via 1st link. Along the way, we will make a brief stop at Yong Peng. Upon arrival at Malacca, we will visit historical places such as Sam Po Kong Temple, Sultan's Well, St Paul's Church, Porta de Santiago, and Maritime Museum (entrance fees at own expenses). After that, we will make our way to Kuala Lumpur. Next, we will then make a stop at one of the Malaysia premier theme parks - Berjaya Times Square.Day 2: Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highland (B/L/D)After breakfast at hotel, before depart Kuala Lumpur and make our way to Cameron Highlands. We will take a slow drive past the many places of interest in Kuala Lumpur, the KLCC Twin Tower, KL Tower, National Monument and Parliament House. After lunch, we will make our way to the biggest and best-known hill station of Malaysia---Cameron Highlands. As we wind up the mountainous road to the top of the highlands, we will drive past scenic durian plantations, aboriginal tribal villages, lakeside chalets, flower garden, smoke houses, golf course and private bungalows. We will visit Strawberry Farm, Rose Garden, Bee farm. Check-in hotel, dinner tonight will be steamboat style. You might wish to visit the karaoke lounge this evening (at your own expenses).Day 3: Cameron Highland - Ipoh (B/L/D)After breakfast, check-out hotel and continue our exciting journey to the Ipoh famous Theme Park – Lost World Of Tambun. Inside the Theme Park, we can visit Tiger Valley, Water Park, Tin Valley, Petting Zoo and Amusement Park. After dinner, we will proceed to Lost World Hot Springs.Day 4: Ipoh - Departure (B/L/D)After breakfast, we will visit the many unique caves such as Perak Tong (Perak caves) which houses over 40 Buddha statues and many murals, Sam Poh Tong (Cavern of Triple Gems) where you can see a tortoise pond which houses hundreds of tortoises and terrapins (a symbol of longevity of various sizes). After lunch at local restaurant, we will leave for Singapore. You may also go on with last minute shopping here for local Malaysia food products before proceeding back to Singapore via 1st link. Our tour will end at Pearl’s centre, Singapore in the evening. We sincerely hope that you have enjoyed the tour with us and look forward to see you in our other Malaysia and Overseas packages.Day 5:
- Please note that: Minimum 6 persons per group to confirm departure. If 10 and above entitle full tour guide service. If less than 10 passengers, tour will be conducted using station guide. (Except for Ipoh, driver will help in hotel check in)
- Tour fare include Diver & Guide Tipping per trip (SGD$20/Pax) Include S$8 Travel Insurance.
- The company reserves the right to alter itinerary without prior notice to ensure the smooth running of the tour. In the events of the discrepancy between the Chinese and English itineraries, please refer to the latest for accuracy.
- NO visa on arrival at Malaysia Checkpoint.
- Please update Guests’ Passport details: Name, Passport No, Gender, Date of Birth, Expiry Date & Nationality.