14D11N Spain, Portugal & Gibraltar (Land Package)Land Tour SGD2388
Attractive Highlights :
• Barcelona: Montjuic Hill, Gothic Quarter, Eixample District, Sagrada Familia Church, Las Ramblas, Plaza Catalonia
• Zaragoza: Cathedral of El Pilar
• Madrid: Plaza de Espana, Puerto del Sol, Gran Via, Cibeles Fountain, Royal Palace
• Toledo: Toledo Gothic Cathedral, Paranomic view of the city & Tagus River
• Segovia: Roman Aqueduct
• Salamanca: Golden city of Salamanca
• Seville: Alcazar, Jewish Quarter of Santa Cruz, Seville Cathedral, Tomb of Christopher Columbus, Giralda Tower
• Granada: La Alhambra, El Generalife
• Valencia: Tower of Serrano & Cuarte, City of Arts & Science
• Peniscola: Medieval castle, Old Town
• La Roca Village Shopping outlet
• Fatima: Shrine of Fatima
• Lisbon: Alfama Quarter, Sao Jorge castle, Lower Tower, Monuments of Discoveries, Belem Tower, Jeronimo’s Monastery
• Gibraltar: St. Michael’s Cave, Ape’s Den
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Arrival - Barcelona (Spain) (B/L/D)Assemble at the Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight to Barcelona, second largest city of Spain.Day 2: Barcelona – Zaragoza (B/L/D)Welcome to Barcelona. Upon arrival, we begin our Barcelona sightseeing driving up to Montjuic Hill for a panoramic view of the city. Next, we proceed to the Gothic Quarter and marvel at the middle ages buildings that enhance the city’s uniqueness. Tour the modern Eixample District and visit Gaudi’s famed Sagrada Familia Church. In the afternoon, enjoy exploring Las Ramblas lively pedestrian promenade stretching from Plaza Catalonia to Passeig de Gracia where you can get branded items such as Loewe, Chanel, Gucci, etc. Thereafter, drive along the Jalon Valley in the region of Aragon to reach Zaragoza.Day 3: Zaragoza – Madrid (B/L/D)This morning, we’ll make a brief stop to view its magnificent Cathedral of El Pilar before continue our journey to Madrid, Europe’s highest capital. Our Madrid sightseeing guide will show us the Cervantes Monument in Plaza Espana, Puerta del Sol, Gran Via and Madrid most famous fountain – the Cibeles Fountain. You will get to visit the magnificent State Apartments of the Royal Palace and marvel at its lavish scarlet and golden throne room. (Note: In the event of State functions, the Royal Palace will be closed).Day 4: Madrid – Toledo – Madrid (B/D)Today, enjoy a tour to Toledo, the former capital of medieval Spain. Our walking tour of this UNESCO World Heritage site includes a visit to the 13th century Gothic Cathedral where we will see El Greco masterpieces of Santo Tome. Thereafter, enjoy a panoramic view of the city over the Tagus River. Tonight be treated to a Tapas dinner.Day 5: Madrid – Segovia – Salamanca (B/D)This morning, be prepared for some excellent photo opportunities of the 2000 years-old Roman Aqueduct which runs through the heart of the city. Be treated to a very authentic Spain cuisine as we savour the famous succulent roast suckling pig. Thereafter, continue on to the golden city of Salamanca.Day 6: Salamanca – Fatima (Portugal) – Lisbon (B/D)Today, drive across the Portuguese border to reach Fatima where we will visit the Shrine of Fatima, which commemorates the miraculous appearance of the Virgin Mary to three children in 1917. Next, we leave the Serra d’Aire Mountains for Lisbon, the capital of Portugal. Enjoy piri piri chicken, a traditional Portuguese grilled dish.Day 7: Lisbon (B/D)Together with our local guide, our Lisbon sightseeing brings you to the cobbled streets of the Alfama Quarter, see Sao Jorge castle, the broad avenues of Lower Town, the Monuments of Discoveries and the Belem Tower. View Jeronimo’s Monastery with its superbly ornate cloister, where Vasco Da Gama’s tomb is placed. You may want to take an optional excursion to the little charming fishing village of Cascais, Sintra, and the most western point of Continental Europe Da Roca.Day 8: Lisbon – Seville (Spain) (B/D)Today we will cross the border back to Spain and continue to the capital of Andalusia region – Seville, site of the 1992 World Expo. The city was influenced by the Moors who dwelt in this area for 700 years. Our guide will unfold the history during Seville sightseeing. View the Alcazar and the Jewish Quarter of Santa Cruz with its flower-decked wrought iron balconies. Visit the immense 15th century Cathedral, burial place of Christopher Columbus and the Giralda Tower, gem of Islamic art.Day 9: Seville – Gibraltar – Granada (B)We head south to the rock fortress of Gibraltar, an independent colony under British control since 1704. Enjoy the visit to St. Michael’s Cave and Ape’s Den. Later, travel inland to Granada, capital of the Moorish Kingdom of Spain until the Moor’s defeat in 1492.Day 10: Granada – Valencia (B)This morning, we will visit the La Alhambra, a complex of magnificent buildings begun by the Moors and built over the centuries as well as the exotic Water Gardens of El Generalife, the royal summer residence. Then, continue the journey to Valencia for a sightseeing tour pass the Tower of Serrano and Cuarte and be amazed of the modern architectural design of the City of Art and Sciences. Tonight, savour Spain’s Seafood Paella. (Note: La Alhambra & El Generalife will be subjected to visiting time)Day 11: Valencia – Peñiscola – Barcelona (B)Today, a drive along breathtaking countryside of Costa del Anzahar with its white sandy beaches will bring us to the seaside town of Peniscola – known as “The City of the Sea” as the town sits on a rocky promontory which juts out into the sea. Our Peniscola sightseeing highlights its medieval castle surrounded by white-walled houses, forming the area of the ‘Old Town’. Arrive at La Roca Village, one of the best place to purchase fashion like Loewe, Polo Ralph Lauren…After a shopping spree, we will make our way back to capital of Catalonia, Barcelona.Day 12: Barcelona (B)The day is free at leisure for you to explore this vibrant city. Take an optional excursion to the great Monastery of Montserrat to see the Black Madonna and enjoy the breathtaking views.Day 13: Barcelona - DepartureBid farewell to Spain today as you are transferred to the airport for your flight home, bringing back fond memories of your holiday with CTC Travel!Day 14: Home
Land Package includes hotel accommodations, meals and sightseeings are specify in itinerary.
• All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
• Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
• All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice
• Peak season charges and all other relevant surcharges are not included
• Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
• All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
• Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
• All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation
• All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
• Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
• Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).
• Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
• Tour subject to confirmation.
• Note: Due to local or religious festivals unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions, the sequence of itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice. In the event of discrepancy between English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the former.