10D7N Treasures of Russia (Land Package)Land Tour SGD2588
Attractive Highlights :
• Red Square
• St. Basil’s Cathedral
• Department Store
• Moscow Metro
• Arbat Street
• Kremlin Cathedral
• Moscow Vodka Museum
• Izmaylovo Market
• Moscow Circus
• The Holy Trinity
• St. Sergius Lavra
• Trinity Cathedral
• Matryoshka Doll Factory
• Fortress Show
• Peter and Paul Fortress
St. Isaac’s Cathedral
• Cruiser Aurora
• Memorial to the Siege of Leningrad
• Cathedral of Kazan
• The State Hermitage Museum - Guinness World of Records for largest number of paintings
• Petrodvorets Summer Pala
• Train ride to Moscow
• Catherine The Great’s Palace & Park (EK)
Bonus: Day Train from Moscow - Novogorod
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Airport - Moscow (B/L/D)Assemble at the Airport for your flight to Moscow.Day 2: Moscow (B/L/D)Upon arrival, embark on a sightseeing tour of Red Square, the centre of this 850 year old city. Next, visit the gorgeous St. Basil’s Cathedral. If time permits, check out the GUM department store. Thereafter, explore the ornate Moscow Metro, which Stalin called the people’s palaces. End the day with a walk along Arbat Street.Day 3: Moscow (B/L/D)This morning, visit the Kremlin, a city within a city adorned with medieval towers, cathedrals, palaces and a big bell tower. Visit the 3 famous Kremlin cathedrals, Cathedrals of the Assumption, Annunciation and Archangel. Next discover all that the Moscow Vodka Museum has to offer, where you will tour the facilities, and learn about the history of vodka in Russia, and enjoy classical and modern vodkas in a tasting which includes both bitter and sweet beverages! Conclude your tour with a visit to Izmaylovo Market, the one-stop souvenir venue in Moscow. Izmaylovo Market is where you can find all those Russian souvenirs that you will like to take home from matryoshka dolls to fur hats to lacquer boxes. Evening, enjoy some thrilling entertainment by the famous Moscow Circus. Note: Admission to the Kremlin cathedrals is subject to opening days.Day 4: Moscow – Tver – Novgorod (B/L/D)After breakfast, depart Moscow. You will pass Klin, once home to the famous Russian composer, Tchaikovsky. Drive through birchwood forests and traditional Russian villages to reach Tver on the bank of the mighty Volga River, the longest river in Europe. Thereafter, cross the vast Russian plains and arrive in Novgorod, the unique city of Russia. The 1,000 year old town on the shores of Limen Lake is a major centre of Russian culture.Day 5: Novgorod – St. Petersburg (B/L/D)Your city tour of Novgorod includes the 11th century St. Sophia Cathedral and the Kremlin. Set within the Kremlin, St. Sophia Cathedral was inspired by the Byzantine church in Constantinople, which is the present day Turkey. The west doorway or Sigtuna Gates, which is one of the building’s masterpieces, was brought back as a trophy from a Swedish fortress in 1187. The oak panels are covered with bronze plaques depicting scenes from the Old and New Testaments. Continue your journey to St. Petersburg in the afternoon. This evening, enjoy an entertaining folklore show where you will be served vodka and fourchettes during intervals.Day 6: St. Petersburg (B/L/D)Today, embark on a tour to visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Cruiser Aurora and the Memorial to the Siege of Leningrad in World War II. See the splendid Cathedral of Kazan before you proceed to tour the spectacular The State Hermitage Museum, which contains thousands of great artworks. Among the exhibits are celebrated works by Rembrandt, Leonardo da Vinci and the major French Impressionist.Day 7: St. Petersburg (B/L/D)Visit the fabulous gardens and fountains of Peter the Great summer residence at Petrodvorets Summer Palace, reminiscent of a sparkling diamond of unique beauty. Now it is known as Peterhof, also known as the “Russian Versailles”, world famous for its golden Grand Cascade - a steep fall of 64 gilded fountains flowing in front of the Grand Palace.Day 8: St. Petersburg – Pushkin – St. Petersburg (B/L/D)This morning, head to the town of Pushkin, formerly known as Tsarskoye Selo which has a marvelous ensemble of palaces and parks and is particularly famous for its impressive baroque Catherine Palace, where Empress Catherine the Great lived and died. Discover the true glory and remarkable artwork of the Great Hall (Throne Hall), the exquisite Amber Room which was made of several tons of golden tree gems and often referred to as the “Eight Wonder of the Wonder”.Day 9: St. Petersburg – Departure (B)Bid farewell to Russia today as you are transferred to the airport for your flight home, bringing back fond memories of your holiday with CTC Travel!Day 10: Arrival - Home
Land Package includes hotel accommodations, meals and sightseeings are specify in itinerary.
• All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
• Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
• All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice
• Peak season charges and all other relevant surcharges are not included
• Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
• All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
• Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
• All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation
• All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
• Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
• Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).
• Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
• Tour subject to confirmation.
• Note: Due to local or religious festivals unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions, the sequence of itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice. In the event of discrepancy between English and Chinese itineraries, please refer to the former.