6D5N Cultural Beijing & XianLand Tour SGD1748
The capital of the People's Republic of China is the political and economic heart of this vast country and boasts its most outstanding landmarks and monuments including the likes of the expansive Tiananmen Square, the labyrinthine Forbidden City, and part of the iconic nearby Great Wall of China. Beijing is the nation's political, cultural, scientific and educational center and main transportation hub, as well as an attractive tourist destination to the world.
Attractive Highlights :
- Mutianyu Section
- Great Wall
- Making of the Beijing Opera Facial Masks
- Roast Duck Dinner
- Calligraphy Learning
- Play Diabolo (Chinese YoYo)
- Learn To Make Dumplings
- Forbidden City
A one stop travel hub that provides a wide array of services travel services including : Outbound Tour Packages, Flexi Holidays, Customised & Private Touring Experiences, MICE/Incentive Travel, Educational & Immersion Programs, niche holiday programs targeted for the Muslim Market segment and many more. CTC Travel brand which benchmark itself on quality services, have created innovative travel itineraries with exclusive inclusions, pride itself in working with quality and professional partners all over the world including China, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Middle East, and many more exotic destinations.
Day 1: Arrival BeijingUpon arrival at Beijing International Airport, you are to clear customs and immigration. After which, you will be greeted by our local tour guide and transfer to hotel for your overnight stay.Day 2: Beijing - Mutianyu Section,Great WallBreakfast at hotel and your sightseeing begins with the Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall. Being one of the greatest man-made projects in the world, it was initially set up as a fortification to keep invaders from intruding. It is a landmark witnessing the great intelligence and hardship of ancient Chinese people. When you come back from the Great Wall, you will learn to make the colourful Beijing Opera Facial Masks-the cream of Chinese Culture. Facial masks can reflect qualities of different characters and the different colours use also portray a specific characteristic of an individual. Tonight’s dinner, enjoy Beijing most famous culinary dish- Beijing Roast Duck. With its tempting colour, crispy skin and tender meat, this dish is known as one of the best dishes in the world.Day 3: Beijing - Temple of HeavenBreakfast and proceed to visit the Temple of Heaven, the royal altar where the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties worshipped Heaven. In the afternoon, your Hutong discovery begins. Narrow alleys between rows of quadrangle dwellings, presents traditional Beijing Life. You will take a rickshaw to explore the hutongs and visit a local family where you will get to learn about the architecture, landscape and traditional local life. Here, you will learn Calligraphy, the art of writing Chinese characters; play Diabolo (Chinese YoYo). Also, get to enjoy Dumpling Making for your dinner tonight. Dumplings are a staple food of North China. Here, you will be demonstrated of the various types of dumplings and get to learn some basic skills of dumpling making.Day 4: Beijing - Xian : By TrainAfter breakfast, proceed to visit the largest city square- Tian-an-men Square. Walk through the square to the Golden Water Bridge. You will enter the largest as well as the best preserved imperial palace complex, Forbidden City. After lunch, you will take a bullet train to Xian. Upon arrival, proceed dinner before checking into the hotel for your overnight stay.Day 5: Xian - Terracotta Warriors - Gao Compound - XianBreakfast, today your tour begins with visiting the incredible life-size Terracotta Warriors. These include underground life-sized soldiers, archers, horses and chariots that represent the army which triumphed over other Chinese armies. Visit the Terracotta Warriors Replica Factory to learn about the process of making Terracotta Warriors. Here, you will be shown how to make them using clay. Moving on, you will visit the Gao Compound, where you will get to enjoy the famous Shadow Play.Day 6: Xian - Shanxi History Museum - DepartureBreakfast, this morning visit the Shanxi History Museum, a tribute to Shanxi’s glamorous imperial past. Following this, you will visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which is one of the symbols of Xian which was built to house Buddhist Sutras in 652AD. Located in the middle of a beautiful temple complex, the pagoda is a must see for visitors to Xian. In the late afternoon, you will be take a bullet train back to Beijing and transfer to Beijing Airport for your homeward flight to Singapore.
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- Land Tour Only
- Minimum 2 Adults
- English Speaking
- Guided Tour
- Private Tour
- Flexible Departure
- Hands on Activities
- Lifestyle Experiences
- Private Touring
- Lifestyle Indulgence
- English Speaking
- Hands On Activities
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- Meals : 5 Breakfasts, 5Lunches, 4Dinners
- Guided Tours (as per itinerary)
- English Speaking Guide
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Value Add Inclusions
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Prices do not include airport taxes, visa application and service fees, personal insurance, tipping, optional tours, personal expenses and all others not stated in the itinerary
- All rates are subject to limited availability Itinerary and rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- Peak season charges and all other relevent surcharges are not included.
- Tours and meals sequence are subject to changes without prior notice
- All bookings require a minimum deposit of $500-$1000 per person (depending on destination).
- Bookings must be made at least 7 working days prior to departure date
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation All extensions and deviations are strictly on request and are subject to seat availability, airline rules and regulations
- Should there be an event of any discrepancies, prices at our retail counters will be taken as the final rate.
- Child Prices vary and are determined by : Child with bed (1 child sharing room with 2 adults); Child without bed ( 2 children sharing room with 2 adults, 1 child with bed & 1 child without bed); Child Half Twin (1 child sharing room with 1 adult).